This used Fendt 207V was previously owned by a large vineyard as part of their fleet and part exchanged in for a new model Fendt tractor.
- 70 horsepower
- 4 wheel drive
- 7176 hours
- Air conditioned quiet cab that is carbon filtered so suitable for spraying
- Comfort seat
- 4 double-acting spool valves
- Gearbox with speeds from 1.4 – 40kmh
- Front linkage (no PTO) so absolutely fine for mounting implements such as vine trimmers
- EPC electric controlled hydraulics
- Tyres have an overall width of 1.4m
- 47+27 l/min hydraulic pump flow which is more than adequate for the majority of vineyard equipment
- Rear linkage lift capacity 2.6 tons.
No notable issues – this Fendt 207V has been through our workshop and checked/repaired any problems.