Thank you for your interest in a career at NP Seymour.
We currently have a position available for a Parts Assistant in our Parts Department on a temporary, full time basis.
Parts Department Assistant (Temporary)
We have a temporary full-time vacancy for an enthusiastic individual to join the Parts Department of our family business. We are renowned as specialists in a range of tractors (including Fendt) and machinery for the fruit and vine industry. The role is customer-facing and involves ordering, receiving and selling parts and accessories.
Main responsibilities include:
- Organising parts within the retail and stores area
- Assisting with stock control
- Checking and receiving supplier orders into stock
- Dealing with all aspects of sales orders, including picking, packing and despatching customer orders via courier
- Liaising with customers and suppliers face-to-face and over the phone
- Ensuring the display retail area is well presented, clean and stocked up
- Identifying parts using various online & offline systems
- General admin within the department
- An understanding of agricultural machinery and parts with a willingness to learn
- Experience working in a stores environment is preferred
- Excellent IT skills (training with our software will be provided software)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, be highly organised and operate calmly under pressure
- Good sense of initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently as part of team
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
This position is based on a 40-hour working week. We value our staff and are able to offer the right candidate an attractive remuneration package reflective of their experience.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team in a growing business, please send your CV to Claire Seymour: email@example.com
We firmly believe that great talent is the key to our success and we are always eager to hear from enthusiastic individuals who want to work in the UK fruit and vine industry.
While we are not looking to expand our team any further at this time, or we might not have a specific job opening at the moment which is right for you, we’d still love to know more about you. If you think you could make a difference, we invite you to share your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience, skills, and why you believe you would be a great fit for our family-run business.
All emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org