KRM L1 Trend
Orchard and Vineyard Fertiliser Band Spreader
Band spreading, fixed speed or variable rate spreading using either GPS forward speed or prescription maps.
- Hopper width of only 125 cm.
- Band spreading kit made of stainless steel for long service life.
- Ideal for use in vineyards, fruit orchards and berry production.
- Without row equipment, the spreader can work at spread widths from 10 to 18 metres.
- The 2-row equipment is easily mounted and dismounted using only a single lever.
- The row equipment places the fertiliser in 100-120 cm bands around the plant base.
- Row spacing can be infinitely adjusted between 1.5 and 5 metres.
- For bulk bag fertiliser.
To ensure the same flow of material through the outlet is maintained regardless of the weight of material in the hopper a cone is mounted below the screens. The cone also prevents fertiliser packing around the agitator during transport. Hopper screens are standard on all KRM spreaders and prevent lumps of material or foreign objects blocking the shutters.
With KRM Icon control and Patchwork BlackBox Advance using a GPS signal and a prescription map following soil sampling. We offer a system that can very efficiently place the right amount of fertilizer exactly where needed. This has potential input costs savings to improve your profitability.
- Hopper sizes 500ltr, 700ltr or 1050ltr
- Hopper cover
- Rear ladder
- Manual or Hydraulic shut off (non GPS machines)
- Icon Variable rate calibration controller
- Patchwork BlackBox Advance GPS kit (Auto-Switch)